Dog or Cat house bed: your furry friends deserves to feel like a celebrity!
Get it between TNT EXPRESS - -
Our pet house and bed, designed in the freshest avant-garde fashion and with close attention given to a premium materials, is perfect for your cats or medium or small dog breeds. Not all pets have a room of their own to stay in, but that doesn't mean they can't be comfortable and cosy. Instead of getting them to share a bed on the floor, get them an Oslo pet house for their own private space. They'll love the fluffy, comfy bed inside and will thank you for using eco-luxe materials like fluffy and insulating natural cotton for a clean and healthy environment. You want to know if your cat and dog is happy, right? Then bring them home to our house and bed. Oslo's health and happiness with be their new home ever day.
Size of Oslo
- Height: 50 CM - 22 INCHES.
- Width: 50 CM - 22 INCHES.
- Depth: 50 CM - 22 INCHES.
- Gate Clearence: 50 CM - 22 INCHES.
- Gate Width: 50 CM - 22 INCHES.
- Weight: 13 KG.
- Shipping Volume: 28 KG.
Oslo is suitable for all cats breeds-types. But what types-breeds of dogs is it suitable for?
Chihuahua, Teacup Breeds, Boston Terrier, Brussels Griffon, Chihuahua, Maltese, Miniature Dachshund, Miniature Pinscher, Papillion, Pomeranian, American Eskimo Dog, Affenpinscher, American Hairless Terrier, Bedlington Terrier, Biewer Terrier, Bolognese, Cairn Terrier, Cardigan Welsh Corgi, Cesky Terrier, German Spitz, Havanese, Japanese Chin, Japanese Spitz, Lakeland Terrier, Löwchen, Norfolk Terrier, Norwich Terrier, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Pumi, Rat Terrier, Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka, Silky Terrier, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier, Beagle, Bichon Frize, Boston Terrier, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Dachshund (standard size), French Bulldog, Jack Russell Terrier, Lhasa Apso, Miniature Poodle, Pekingese, Pug, Scottish Terrier, Shih Tzu, Welsh Corgi and similar size breeds of all dogs.
Instruction For Use
- It should be used indoors, it is not suitable for outdoor use.
- Textile materials should be washed at 30 degrees and should not be dried in the dryer after washing.
- Textile materials should be hot-pressed on the reverse side at a low temperature.
- The sheaths of the cushions should be removed by unzipping before washing.
- Installation of the products should be completed according to the given assembly diagrams.
- It should not be exposed to harsh cleaning agents.
- It should be wiped with a damp cloth without using cleaning chemicals.