Your dogs or cats deserve a raised bed, couch & sofa place in home!
Get it between TNT EXPRESS - -
Odense is a indestructible, calming, chew proof and orthopedic pet bed, sofa and couch that's perfect for your cat's or dog's. It's perfect for resting or sleeping by your cats or dogs, as well as lounging around on. Odense's frame is wooden and its back is supported by aluminum components. Bed and sofa armrests are made of soft cotton. Odense is also machine-washable, so you can get it clean any time. Odense is a cat or dog, and pet bed that is made of a 100% organic cotton, so it's suitable for pets with allergies and sensitive skin. Odense is super easy to clean and it will last for years, since the fabric is durable and the design versatile. Your favorite furry friends deserve a little more luxury in their life and Odense will be your best friend for years to come!
Size of the Odense
- Height: 60 CM - 24 INCHES.
- Width: 60 CM - 24 INCHES.
- Depth: 60 CM - 24 INCHES.
- Weight: 10 KG.
- Shipping Volume: 19 KG.
Odense is suitable for all cats breeds-types. But what types-breeds of dogs is it suitable for?
Chihuahua, Teacup Breeds, Boston Terrier, Brussels Griffon, Chihuahua, Maltese, Miniature Dachshund, Miniature Pinscher, Papillion, Pomeranian, American Eskimo Dog, Affenpinscher, American Hairless Terrier, Bedlington Terrier, Biewer Terrier, Bolognese, Cairn Terrier, Cardigan Welsh Corgi, Cesky Terrier, German Spitz, Havanese, Japanese Chin, Japanese Spitz, Lakeland Terrier, Löwchen, Norfolk Terrier, Norwich Terrier, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Pumi, Rat Terrier, Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka, Silky Terrier, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier, Beagle, Bichon Frize, Boston Terrier, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Dachshund (standard size), French Bulldog, Jack Russell Terrier, Lhasa Apso, Miniature Poodle, Pekingese, Pug, Scottish Terrier, Shih Tzu, Welsh Corgi and similar size breeds of all dogs.
Instruction For Use
- It should be used indoors, it is not suitable for outdoor use.
- Textile materials should be washed at 30 degrees and should not be dried in the dryer after washing.
- Textile materials should be hot-pressed on the reverse side at a low temperature.
- The sheaths of the cushions should be removed by unzipping before washing.
- Installation of the products should be completed according to the given assembly diagrams.
- It should not be exposed to harsh cleaning agents.
- It should be wiped with a damp cloth without using cleaning chemicals.